Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Angry Birds New | Black Bird

Angry Birds New | Black Bird
............................| Designed by CHAKRI

All The rights of this bloody Black Cool bird are reserved to CHAKRI © CHaKri Reddy Blog !! LoL !! its just for fun...!! been busy these days playing Angry birds Space game ~ ~ ~ ! its really fun ! so decided to come up with new concepts in future..!!
I will not be available in regular till 27th of this Month of May ! because of my External Examinations ! so please concider and do visit my blog regularly ! if u like my blogging just leave a comment or mail me at Chakrib2k@gmail.com

http://ubuntuone.com/3wixSdn8Te76sSeDKWr2fv




urs

CHAKRI REDDY


1 comment :

  1. I didn't get that, you designed angry bird or angry bird designed you ? Try not to show case yourself on your designs. I guess you know what I am trying to explain.

    ReplyDelete